2. Categories of Information We Collect
2. Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers: When we send emails to our own registered iamtaliacoles.com customers, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks.
3. Information From Other Sources: We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites, (such information being referred to herein as "Supplemental Member Information").
3. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
• To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
• To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
• To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others
• To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
• To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
• To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
• To support and improve the Services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information.
• To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
• To send you informational and promotional materialsthat you elect ("opt-in") to receive.
4. Safeguarding Your Information iamtaliacoles.com accounts require a username and password to log in. When you're finished using Phase One, please click the "log out" link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account. You must keep your username and password secure and not disclose it to a third party. Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
5. Notice of Breach of Security Phase One will notify you as soon as possible if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
7. Accuracy of Data and Rights We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date. We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information. In this regard, we keep some data, relating to when and where Emails were sent, which bounced, which resulted in a complaint and similar information indefinitely as we use such data to help us screen out violators of SPAM laws and for other permitted purposes. We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 30 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you, as permitted by applicable law.
8. General We comply with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Phase One Network, Inc.
135 West 26th Street, Suite 3B
New York, NY 10001